The Electrical Engineering Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Widyatama University will hold an international level “Innovative and Applicative Technology Creation for Society Exhibition” for Electrical Engineering Study Program students and engineering students in general to show the results of their creativity and innovation. The purpose of this exhibition is to show creativity and technological innovation that can be applied in society.
Utilization fields: Energy, Health, Education, Transportation, Environment, Agriculture, Tourism, and Manufacturing.
Systems that can be used: instrumentation systems and embedded systems, with the use of technology: Control, IoT, Articial Intelligence, and Image Processing.
Provisions for the exhibition
- Exhibitors are active PTN / PTS students verified by a certificate from their university (at least signed by the Head of Study Program).
- Exhibitors are required to use university attributes properly.
- Exhibitors can be individuals or teams. The team consists of 2-3 students.
- 1 (one) university may send more than one innovation product.
- Exhibitors can register on the link wican.widyatama.ac.id no later than December 9, 2020 by registering a registration fee of IDR 300,000 per team or individual. Registration fee is transferred to: UNIVERSITAS WIDYATAMA bank account at OCBC NISP number (028) 611810095111 and proof of payment is uploaded at wican.widyatama.ac.id.
- Exhibitors can confirm registration and payment via CP: Yudi Barnadi (0812-2125-9247)
- Exhibitors are required to send a demo of their product with a maximum duration of 5 minutes in the format: mp4 to WA 0857-9466-4787 and google drive https://bit.ly/3nntMh4 no later than 9 December 2020 at 23.59 WIB.
- Exhibitors must demonstrate their innovative products (via Zoom) for 10 minutes according to the schedule given by the committee.
- The assessment will be based on 5 aspects: suitability with utilization (25%), innovative and applicable (30%), originality (35%), aesthetics and design (10%)
- The winners are the exhibitors who get the highest score from the assessment of the jury.
- The exhibition will be held on Friday-Saturday, 11-12 December 2020, at 09.00 – 16.00 WIB, via Zoom.
Facilities and prizes
- All participants receive an e-certificate
- 1st place: Coaching money (IDR 2,000,000) + trophy + e-certificate
- 2nd place: Coaching money (IDR 1,500,000) + trophy + e-certificate
- 3rd place: Coaching money (IDR 1,000,000) + trophy + e-certificate